Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Awesome College, Awesome People

Hey guys! It's been a while..I know :( But I would just like to take a moment to tell you as to how much of an awesome school we attend. Tomorrow you will read the post from S.W.A.T. to tell you what fun stuff they have planned for you this weekend, and they never fail to impress. This past weekend they showed New Moon, the second movie of the Twilight Saga, which I attended, as well as my best friend from home who came all the way from Boston. There were snacks and drinks and it was a great turn out. The movie of course was amazing, and a ton of awesome prizes were given out. So just make sure to come back tomorrow to see what exciting things they have planned for you!



What I would really like to talk to you guys about is how Refined Movement is selling raffle tickets. Yes, they have some awesome prizes for whoever wins but all of this is for a special cause. By buying a raffle ticket, which I just did for $1, you will not only be eligible to win a prize but you will also be donating to Haiti. What the people in Haiti are going through is unimaginable, I can't personally relate but I am willing to take part in anything that will benefit them. It's great to see our school supporting Haiti, and now you have a chance to take part in this as well! Tickets can be bought in the RCC until this Thursday!

Cat :)

No comments: