Thursday, January 28, 2010

Who Needs A Good Laugh?!?!

BAHAHAHAHA. Lo Siento (I'm sorry in Spanish), but I am more than exhausted and trying to debate whether or not im thrilled or upset that it's Thursday. Happy that at least it's not Monday, but sad because there's ONE more day until the WEEKEND, booo..but YAYAYAYYA!!! And what is with this blizzard outside?? I'm kind of not diggin' it my dear Bears :( Anywho, I am giving you a comical gift since this weather is depressing me and I'm assuming you guys feel the same way. With that said, enjoy this video and the evil look....
Rawr, Cat :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ALIL7T764

2 comments:

Sean said...

While the snow actually makes me happy that video def made me laugh. Good job finding it Cat.

Catarina Martins said...

Thanks Sean!! While I can't exactly agree with snow making me happy, I am glad you enjoyed the video :) I have a ton more too haha.