Saturday, February 7, 2009

Preference Night

A potential new member blogs about her experiences at BSC sorority recruitment...

Tonight was a nerve racking wait to see what sorority invited me back to view their ritual. I was one of the lucky few people to be invited to both rituals and both were completely different, but both very meaningful. Many of the girls expressed what it was like to be apart of their particular organization. A few of the sisters even got emotional because of the impact sorority life has had upon their college career. After seeing how much each sorority wanted us to be a part of them, it made me appreciate my decision to rush this spring. I hope I get to be apart of it to experience the same feelings many of the sisters shared with me tonight.

1 comment:

OSIL said...

Come on! Tell us how things ended up?!